This motto is the foundation for our 10 point management philosophy.
- Always aim for 120% Customer Satisfaction.
- Regardless of the situation, remain aggressive in strategy and proposals.
- Do things quickly, but always correctly.
- Always make proposals that consider the client`s three next steps.
- Maintain a strong sense for identifying the ""blue ocean"".
- Doing over thinking.
- Don`t be bound to ""common sense"", always be flexible in your thoughts and ideas.
- We create the work, it is not given to us.
- Don`t be bound to “common sense”, always be flexible in your thoughts and ideas.
- There is nothing that can`t be done. Always keep going to the end without making excuses.
The feelings behind our company name:We were inspired by ‘marumaru’ stores, like small neighborhood rice or tobacco stores. We wanted to show our desire to remain very close and relatable to our customers. We also aim to infuse all our employees with the CEO`s knowledge, experience and abilities, to create a uniquely skilled team where branding will happen naturally, hence the ‘Brand’ and not ‘marketing’ or ‘consulting’.
The 'G' in the logo doesn`t just stand for the 'G' in Goto, but also to the 'G' in the word 'Give'.
This refers to our company motto, “Be a Giver, not a taker!"
Only people who are able to contribute a lot of value to clients are included as members of the Goto Brand team.